Victoria Bayley - Head of Whole Life Commissioning
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself
I’ve worked for Wiltshire Council for almost 14 years, both in operations and commissioning. I enjoy spending quality time with my family. My interests include spending time outdoors, taking my dogs for walks or anything on water, such as kayaking. I like to keep my mind active with word searches and sudoku, I also love music.
2. What's the best thing about working at Wiltshire Council?
I value the flexibility and supportiveness of working for Wiltshire Council. I have also taken full advantage of the training and development opportunities available to staff. The best thing about my job is the diversity it brings.
3. What’s the best way to start the day?
A cup of tea and a dog walk
4. What is the most meaningful part of your role?
Understanding how our role impacts on the positive outcomes for Wiltshire residents.
5. What do you wish you knew more about?
Everything, I like to learn and everyday is a school day!
6. What would you be doing if you weren’t in your current role?
I imagine something very similar as I like a challenge.
7. What was the best concert you have ever attended?
Muse – Stimulation Theory tour 2019, the performance was outstanding.
8. What would you say to someone who is thinking of applying for a role at Wiltshire Council?
Go for it. It’s a large organisation with many opportunities to explore.